We are volunteers committed to inclusiveness who work with the community to promote beach safety at Tamarama
To be the home of innovative lifesaving education & a vibrant global community of people who love and respect the beach.
OUR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT & EDUCATION PRIORITIES:
- Indigenous inclusion & development
- Migrant beach safety education
- Collaborating in the latest beach safety research & innovation
- Water safety initiatives with aquatic industry stakeholders
- Partnerships, exchanges and training opportunities
with overseas lifesaving clubs
- Community first aid training
OUR PLANNED NEW FACILITY TO ACHIEVE OUR PURPOSE
An education and training centre for surf lifesaving operations, community education programs and a community hub.