Have you been a patrolling member for 2 seasons and ready to take your skills to the next level?
If you would like to gain the qualifications necessary to become a patrol captain, the SMBM is the course for you!
Monday 9 November 6:30 - 9:30
Wednesday 11 November 6:30 - 9:30
Monday 16 November 6:30 - 9:30
Registrations close COB 2nd October 2020.
Location: 16 Murra Murra Place, Little Bay
- Act as a team leader as required
- Undertake work activities and accept responsibilities
- Set performance requirements and maintain team performance
- Contribute to team outcomes and support team cohesion
- Participate in a work team and communicate with management
- Prepare for beach surveillance and rescue
- Undertake preventative actions
- Complete beach surveillance and rescue recovery requirements
- Respond to casualties in distress
There is an online component which must be complete prior to commencing the course. This module can be found in the members portal eLearning library - Silver Medallion Beach Management.
**NB: It is highly recommended that you have completed 2 seasons before choosing to do this course**
November 09, 2020 at 6:30pm - 9:30pm
16 Murra Murra Place Little Bay
Michelle Cowans ·