****COURSE CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19****
If you would like to gain the qualifications necessary to become a patrol captain, the SMBM is the course for you!
Monday May 4th 6:30 - 9:30
Wednesday May 6th 6:30 - 9:30
Monday May 11th 6:30 - 9:30
at Branch Office, 16 Murra Murra Place, Little Bay.
Registrations close Friday 20th March.
- Act as a team leader as required
- Undertake work activities and accept responsibilities
- Set performance requirements and maintain team performance
- Contribute to team outcomes and support team cohesion
- Participate in a work team and communicate with management
- Prepare for beach surveillance and rescue
- Undertake preventative actions
- Complete beach surveillance and rescue recovery requirements
- Respond to casualties in distress
There is an online component which must be complete prior to commencing the course. This module can be found in the members portal eLearning library - Silver Medallion Beach Management.