If you would like to gain the qualifications necessary to become a patrol captain, the SMBM is the course for you!
Monday June 22nd 6:30 - 9:30
Wednesday June 24th 6:30 - 9:30
Monday June 29th 6:30 - 9:30
**Conducted via Zoom due to COVID-19 restrictions**
Registrations close Friday 12th June.
- Act as a team leader as required
- Undertake work activities and accept responsibilities
- Set performance requirements and maintain team performance
- Contribute to team outcomes and support team cohesion
- Participate in a work team and communicate with management
- Prepare for beach surveillance and rescue
- Undertake preventative actions
- Complete beach surveillance and rescue recovery requirements
- Respond to casualties in distress
There is an online component which must be complete prior to commencing the course. This module can be found in the members portal eLearning library - Silver Medallion Beach Management.
**NB: It is highly recommended that you have completed 2 seasons before choosing to do this course**
June 22, 2020 at 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Conducted via Zoom
Michelle Cowans ·