Tamarama SLSC will run its spring Bronze Medallion course commencing Saturday 26th September at 8am.
1. Be able to swim 400m in 9 minutes or less.
2. Be able and willing to commit to 10 Saturdays and 2 Sundays.
- Information Evening : Wednesday 16th September 7pm Tamarama SLSC
- Timed Swim: Wednesday 23rd September location TBC.
- Course Start Date: Saturday 26th September 8am - 1pm
The course duration is 10 Saturdays including 2 x full weekends for First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation Techniques.
- $420 including membership for 2 seasons, uniform, learning materials, First Aid and ART(AID) courses
- $250 concession including full-time students, under 30s, unemployed
- 2 for 1 for women: bring a friend and pay half price! (Full fee only)
Tamarama prides itself on being inclusive, welcoming and community-focused. We look forward to welcoming you to our club
For more information on the course as a whole click here.
To RSVP for the course click the RSVP button.
For more information or any questions contact Michelle Cowans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please be aware that this information may change according to COVID-19 restrictions, and that the course will be run in keeping with the current restrictions and social distancing rules.**