Tamarama SLSC will run its spring Bronze Medallion course commencing Saturday 26th September at 8am.
1. Be able to swim 400m in 9 minutes or less.
2. Be able and willing to commit to 9 Saturdays and 1 Sunday, plus an entire patrol of 5 hours.
- Information Evening : Wednesday 16th September 7pm Tamarama SLSC
- Timed Swim: Wednesday 23rd September PRINCE ALFRED PARK POOL 5:54-6:30pm.
- Course Start Date: Saturday 26th September 8am - 1pm
The course duration is 9 Saturdays including 1 x full weekend for First Aid.
- $440 including membership for 2 seasons, uniform, learning materials, First Aid and ART(AID) courses
- $250 concession including full-time students, under 30s, unemployed
- 2 for 1 for women: bring a friend and pay half price! (Full fee only)
Tamarama prides itself on being inclusive, welcoming and community-focused. We look forward to welcoming you to our club
For more information on the course as a whole click here.
To RSVP for the course click the RSVP button.
For more information or any questions contact Michelle Cowans at [email protected].
**Please be aware that this information may change according to COVID-19 restrictions, and that the course will be run in keeping with the current restrictions and social distancing rules.**