Tamarama SLSC will run its spring Bronze Medallion course in our brand new clubhouse!
The course will commence Saturday October 15th and run for 9 weeks, with the 9th week being assessment day - Sat 10th December.
1. Be able to swim 400m in 9 minutes or less.
2. Be able and willing to commit to 9 Saturdays and 2 Sundays, plus an entire patrol of 5 hours.
- Information Evening : Wednesday 5th October 7pm via Zoom
- Timed Swim: Weds 12th and Thurs 13th October - pool location tbc.
- Course Start Date: Saturday 15th Ocotber
The course duration is 8 Saturdays including 2 x full weekends for First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation.
- $440 including membership for 2 seasons, uniform, learning materials, First Aid and ART(AID) courses
- $250 concession including full-time students, under 30s, unemployed
- 2 for 1 for women: bring a friend and pay half price! (Full fee only)
Tamarama prides itself on being inclusive, welcoming and community-focused. We look forward to welcoming you to our club
For more information on the course as a whole click here.
To RSVP for the course click the RSVP button.
For more information or any questions contact Michelle Cowans at [email protected]
**Please be aware that it is a condition of surf life saving that all members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please also be aware that this information may change according to COVID-19 restrictions, and that the course will be run in keeping with the current restrictions and social distancing rules.**