TAE Trainers Course:
Tuesday 18th August 6:30 -9:30pm
Thursday 20th August 6:30 - 9:30pm
Tuesday 25th August 6:30 - 9:30pm
Thursday 27th August 6:30 - 9:30pm
This course is for members interested in becoming trainers for the Bronze Medallion and provides participants with two units of competency from the Cert IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116).
Units of competency are:
TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
Upon completion of training participants will need to assist in the delivery of two courses under the guidance of a mentor to become endorsed trainers.
NB: To become an endorsed training officer, you must have held the award you wish to train for for 12 months minimum.
Registrations close Friday 19th June. Please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Tamarama SLSC will run its spring Bronze Medallion course commencing Saturday 26th September at 8am.
1. Be able to swim 400m in 9 minutes or less.
2. Be able and willing to commit to 10 Saturdays and 2 Sundays.
- Information Evening : Wednesday 16th September 7pm Tamarama SLSC
- Timed Swim: Wednesday 23rd September location TBC.
- Course Start Date: Saturday 26th September 8am - 1pm
The course duration is 10 Saturdays including 2 x full weekends for First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation Techniques.
- $420 including membership for 2 seasons, uniform, learning materials, First Aid and ART(AID) courses
- $250 concession including full-time students, under 30s, unemployed
- 2 for 1 for women: bring a friend and pay half price! (Full fee only)
Tamarama prides itself on being inclusive, welcoming and community-focused. We look forward to welcoming you to our club
For more information on the course as a whole click here.
To RSVP for the course click the RSVP button.
For more information or any questions contact Michelle Cowans at email@example.com.
**Please be aware that this information may change according to COVID-19 restrictions, and that the course will be run in keeping with the current restrictions and social distancing rules.**