Tamarama Surf Life Saving desperately needs your support to keep our lifesavers saving lives, continue our Migrant Surf Safety Days, develop our Aboriginal Youth Outreach projects, and to rebuild our collapsing clubhouse into a state-of-the-art community education and training facility.
Mate against Mate! The Club Challenge is on! How much can we raise by 30 June?
Steps to setting up your own fundraising page:
1. Check that you've created a profile and login here on the Tama website.
2. Select your profile settings on the right side of screen of any of the Tama Challenge pages.
3. Set yourself a fundraising target. Aim high! And a challenge you'll complete for the target!
4. Add photos and tell us why you support Tamarama. (You could copy some of the text below if you need.)
In the last few years we've had multiple water pipes burst, our electrics are literally shocking, we've had asbestos removals, roof leaks, flooding and even our ceiling has collapsed due to water damage! Our maintenance costs are escalating. We need to rebuild to keep doing what we've been doing for over 100 years - save lives and train new, young and not-so-young Australians to be safe in the ocean.
All donations over $50 will be sent a limited edition 2019 club calendar featuring our most popular and infamous lifesavers, in time for Xmas.
And if you make a donation before 30 June, it's totally tax deductible!
- Following the recent $1 million commitment from Waverley Council the capital campaign tally is now at $3.3 million, including $300,000 from club members through contributions ranging from $500 to $40,000
- The support of all club members, to the best of their ability, is needed as we work to bridge the funding gap for the project through further support from members and external sources